Digital Campaign Executive
Central Employment are working with a B2B marketing agency on the outskirts of Newcastle, they are seeking a Digital Campaign Executive to join a growing area of the business. Reporting to the Head of Digital, delivering both client and internal digital campaigns and coordinating web projects.
They on the look-out for a Digital Campaign Executive to join the North East’s most exciting B2B marketing agency. If you know your Twitter from your LinkedIn and your WordPress from yourMailchimp, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The purpose of the Digital Campaign Executive:
- Add additional digital marketing resource to the team to assist on current and future client projects.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager with devising, implementing and tracking digital marketing campaigns for a range of clients in different B2B sectors.
We’re looking for a talented, motivated and well organised individual with the skills and desire to manage digital marketing activities for a range of clients. Working directly with the Head of Digital, you’ll need to demonstrate a genuine thirst for knowledge and passion for all things digital. This means an excellent understanding of social media platforms and digital marketing tools (operationally) and insights into current/future trends. This will allow you to add value to current client projects and digital marketing strategies. You’ll be expected to present both externally to clients and internally to the team on a regular basis and analytical and written reports on the status of campaigns will support your ongoing work. You’ll be involved in a variety of projects so must be able to contribute innovative ideas using your experience in the digital industry.
Overview of duties:
- Planning and implementing social media activities on behalf of the business and its clients including writing social media content, as well as basic scheduling and updates, audits, analysis and recommendations and community management including responding and moderating comments, engaging with and growing followers and generally networking on behalf of clients.
- Contribute creative ideas to marketing and communications plans and activities.
- Track analyse and report key metrics for campaigns and assist the team in producing monthly client reports across all services.
- Update and manage client websites using various content management systems.
- Create and send e-newsletters on behalf of clients and the agency.
- Actively produce and maintain online content on behalf of the business and its clients for web, blogging and social media including writing and proof reading as required.
- A strong understanding and experience with various social media platforms (predominantlyTwitter, and LinkedIn).
- Knowledge and experience of content management systems (particularly WordPress).
- Knowledge and experience of e-newsletter systems (Mailchimp)
- Excellent written English and strong proof-reading skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- A passion and thirst for knowledge for all things digital.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agency.
- Copywriting and content creation experience.
- Experience using Google products such as Analytics and AdWords is beneficial.
- Knowledge of search engine marketing (optimisation / Google Ads) beneficial
- A degree (or equivalent) in a media or marketing related subject (desired but not essential).