Commercial Property PARTNER - Swindon
Superb opportunity for a Senior COMMERCIAL PROPERTY SOLICITOR to progress their career at a leading regional heavyweight firm in SWINDON. This progressive firm is seeking a Partner or Senior Associate level Solicitor with experience in transactional commercial property work. This opportunity has come about due to the growing portfolio of work within the team. The "right person" will immerse themselves fully in the Swindon business community and the region’s property professionals, including land agents and planners, who also specialise in this area of work.
- Ideally you will be circa 6 years+ PQE Solicitor.
- Broad experience in a wide range of commercial property matters including but not limited to; Strategic Land, Pension Fund Property, Corporate Occupiers, Corporate Support, Secured Lending and plot-sales.
- Willingness to play a lead role in the firm’s achievement of profitability objectives, through focus on operation of the firms core skills, identify and lead growth areas.
- Able to develop an effective strategy for the work area of specialism, that aligns with the overall firm strategy.
- Commercial mindset.
- A team player, able to build strong working relationships with the core team.
- Demonstrate leadership.
- Contribute to budgeting for the team and managing performance and profitability.
- Represent the values and culture of the business.
For further information about this exciting opportunity get in touch.