Travel Business Development Executive
Our client is a inbound UK Travel Specialist. They are a growing Company with a dynamic and vibrant team. Now recruiting a Business Development Manager for the UK Inbound Market with the principle function of this role is to grow the overall business in the assigned market and maximise the revenue of a portfolio of Online Accounts through exceptional customer management, product knowledge and sales tactics with the aim of achieving the revenue and margin target set for each client, and new business target.
A pivotal role responsible for managing all aspects of the customer sale and relationship, including sales, technical, and commercial negotiations
- Liaising and supporting the sale process from prospect, pitch and close of sale
- Building relationships within key accounts at all levels,
- Communication with internal and external clients, both in writing, by telephone and in person
- The delivery of client specific product promotions and evaluation of their success
- Monitoring client booking numbers and margin against set targets and evaluate success
- Taking on new clients as required when they are passed over from Sales
- Attendance at Trade Shows and overseas travel to visit clients and prospect as required
Business Development Manager Essential Requirements:
- Proven track record in new business development in both wholesale and retail environments, preferably in the UK&IE territories
- Has contacts and experience in the UK&IE Travel industry
- To have an understanding of XML links and websites, and IT platforms
- To be confident in meetings with clients
- A solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Displays a strong work ethic and committed to exceeding targets
- Highly motivated, target driven with excellent organisational and planning skills
- Personable and driven ‘people’ person
To apply for this Business Development Manager Job, please apply now
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted.
Please note, by applying to this job vacancy, you agree that New Frontiers Recruitment may hold your personal details on our secure database for the sole purpose of helping you with future employment. We will never pass your details to a 3rd parties without your written permission. You have the right to request for your details to be removed at any time, please contact us and we will action immediately.