Business Manager, Client Management
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Business Manager, Client Management based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Business Manager, Client Management will have a broad remit covering aspects of business strategy, planning and design, business analytics and business performance management across the Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) Business. They will require the ability to prioritise a number of initiatives and business deliverables in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, they will ensure the delivery of strategic roadmap in Client Management and assist the Head of Business Management in day to day running of the business.
The Business Manager, Client Management will plan, execute and continuously improve the use of systems within Client Management; including ClientSphere and Echo. They will create robust Management Information and analysis of key trends providing insight to Senior Management and frontline teams. They will be accountable for coordination of other business metrics for inclusion in relevant information packs and/or dashboards.
The Business Manager, Client Management will assist in developing and implementing various Strategic Initiatives for GLCM CMB UK. They will represent GLCM (point of contact) with relevant stakeholders within GLCM Europe and CMB UK.
The Business Manager, Client Management will play a key role in identifying, supporting and coordinating revenue and cost enhancements whilst sharing best practice. They will execute the GLCM strategic plan, making suggestions for improvement based on feedback or business changes and producing content for internal communications.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Experience in a management role in CMB/ GB/ GTRF/ GLCM.
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
- Ability to cope with pressure in a dynamic, fast growing and fast paced environment.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong independent contributor, who is comfortable working in a self-directed mode, on multiple assignments.
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decisions, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes.
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results.
Closing dates for applications: 26th April 2019