Mandarin-Speaking Travel & Events Executive
Our client specialises in VIP travel, Corporate Events & Training and due to remarkable growth seeking an experienced Mandarin-Speaking Travel & Events Executive to join the team in Woking area due to remarkable growth.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a travel and/or events professional seeking career development and something a little different in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
The main purpose of this role is to get involved in all operational matters and provide daily assistance to the Operations Manager.
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Participate in creating bespoke travel itineraries, in learning how to deal with all operational aspects, in organising events such as exhibitions, sales conferences or customer hospitality events.
- Preparing quotations.
- Liaising with tour guides, hotels, and ground transport companies such as coach operators, private jet companies etc. to make suitable arrangements.
- Making arrangements for tours and activities in the UK and mainland Europe.
- Ensuring that the customers’ needs are met to a very high standard.
- Corporate event preparation, on-site inspection, attendance and co-ordination.
- Planning and advertising different promotions.
- Undertaking market research, drafting and proof-reading social media content.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (both spoken and written) is necessary for this role, ideally coupled with a tourism, hospitality or marketing degree background.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK.
- Must live in Greater London or the South East or willing to relocate.
- Excellent communication skills & attention to detail.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin (both spoken and written) is necessary for this role.
- Travel perks
- Career development
- Plus many more benefits.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.