VIP Leisure Travel Consultant
Our client is a high end, dynamic and well established corporate and leisure travel company, now seeking an experienced VIP Leisure Travel Consultant to join their busy and friendly team due to success and expansion. They offer, events, VIP and bespoke leisure travel to private and executive clients across the globe. This role is ideal for a luxury travel consultant seeking something different or a luxury tailormade travel consultant from a tour operator. Sociable working hours, lucrative salary, career development and generous benefits are on offer. Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
Your career begins here, duties include:
- Prepare European and Worldwide tailormade bespoke travel itineraries for leisure and high end clients
- Liaise with clients to gain approval for the travel packages
- Book appropriated hotels & flights in line with agreed itinerary and client requirements
- Keep up to date with the variety of travel options available in the leisure sector through on line and specialist travel magazine articles; maintaining relationships with properties
- Ensure prompt pro-active communication with clients at all stages of the project
- Book and facilitate all aspects of the client’s travel, such as transfers, car hire, etc.
- Up-sell softly added value items, such as airport transfers, VIP airport services, extra nights’ accommodation, car hire etc
- Work with Sales and Marketing to promote leisure travel services
- Issue-reissue tickets
Knowledge and skills required:
- Previous experience of working in the travel industry within tour operator or travel agent is essential
- CRS / GDS flight systems experience such as Worldspan, Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
- First class customer service skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Worldwide product knowledge
- Lucrative salary and bonus
- Travel perks
- Birthdays off
- Interest free ticket loan
- Prestigious part of central London
- State of the art offices
- Friendly team
- Varied job role
- Sociable working hours
- Career development within a forward thinking & dynamic high class travel company.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today! Please note only suitable candidates from a travel background will be considered for this role.
Give your travel career a boost and apply today!
To apply click APPLY NOW, any questions give us a call on 020 8393 9925 and our dedicated team can assist in locating the right opportunity for you.