Senior Product Manager – Global Loans
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Product Manager – Global Loans based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Product Manager – Global Loans will be responsible for product management, development and global implementation of unsecured personal loan products, capabilities and benefits. They will be responsible for unsecured Loans product management, loans strategy development and consumer lending insights. They will be accountable for the development of loan buyout capability, price testing and optimization programs.
The Senior Product Manager – Global Loans will be responsible for the development of effective KPI tracking and reporting for Group and Markets. They will play an important role in the financial performance analysis to identify issues and opportunities. Additionally, they will be required to contribute to Strong partnerships with regional and local market stakeholders.
The Senior Product Manager – Global Loans will drive regions and countries to implement Global strategy and oversee overall performance delivery. They will work closely with Global cross-functional teams in Risk, Digital, Finance, Distribution, Marketing and Propositions. Moreover, they will drive optimization of the firm’s offering and customer experience in multiple channels
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Substantial Experience in product management of unsecured consumer lending propositions.
- Consumer financial services industry experience.
- Significant experience of Loans marketing across digital channels.
- Experience of data analytics and their application in multi-channel CRM programs.
- Significant experience on managing complex projects including multi-geography and cross-functional teams.
- Strong understanding of asset businesses, including Product, Pricing, Risk and P&L management.
- Retail Banking experience, familiarity with Large Bank environment.
- Business management education (MBA).
- Excellent customer relationships.
- Experience of leading a team directly or in project settings.
- Strong influencing skills with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Closing dates for applications: 24th April 2019