This advertisement has been placed by the organisation named in the 'Department' section above.
Should you require further information regarding this vacancy please contact the organisation direct.
Salaried GP 6-8 sessions per week inlcuding on call
Attractive and Competitive Salary
Due to the expansion of our team, we are looking for a dedicated individual to join our team within a Salaried GP capacity.
- Currently a 5 GP partner GMS contract practice with a full complement of support staff
- 8 clinical sessions per week including on call
- Fully computerised using SystmOne.
- Providers of high quality care to approximately 14,300 patients.
- Purpose built premises
- High QOF achievers
- CQC Inspection – Good.
- Training Practice for Hull and York Medical School
- GP training practice
- Experienced, dedicated support staff
- 6 weeks Annual Leave pro rata
- Protected time for training purposes.
- Well established practice, offering a wide range of Enhanced Services.
- NHS Pension Scheme / Defence Union paid by the Practice
- Member of Panacea Federation
For further details or to arrange an informal visit please contact
Mrs L Collett, Practice Manager, Clee Medical Centre, 323 Grimsby Road, Cleethorpes, N E Lincs, DN35 7XE
Tel (01472) 697257 or (01472) 608994 (Direct Dial)
Email address: ( Email address removed )
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.