This advertisement has been placed by the organisation named in the 'Department' section above.
Should you require further information regarding this vacancy please contact the organisation direct.
Escape to Cornwall
Beautiful beaches? Mystical moors? Glorious countryside and coast?
And a fulfilling career?
We are looking to recruit a Salaried GP who wishes to join an ambitious and forward-looking, friendly and welcoming practice, based in the heart of Cornwall, full or part-time considered.
Situated in an expanding small town, with easy access to everything that Cornwall has to offer, Carnewater Practice is a 5 partner practice; we operate from Health Centre-based premises with a rural branch surgery which is open daily. We are a training practice, for nurses as well as doctors. We also cover beds every day in the local Community Hospital.
- Friendly efficient staff and full PHC Team including salaried GPs, nurse practitioners and a practice pharmacist
- High QOF scores and patient satisfaction ratings
- Over 11,500 patients, profitable dispensing Practice
- EMIS Web
- Active involvement in postgraduate and undergraduate education.
- Community Hospital where we provide cover
- Variety in the working day (branch surgery, hospital, and more)
- Excellent terms and conditions for salaried GPs
- Active involvement with commissioning, locality developments and STP
- Award-winning patient participation group
- Actively involved in the developing Primary Care landscape (successful bids for developments and new projects including collaboration and new premises.
We enjoy our work and our team, and seek to appoint progressive thinking and committed GPs who will enhance that spirit. See our website for more information about us.
So, do you fancy the opportunity to live and work in one of the loveliest counties, with great recreational facilities, good schools, Michelin starred restaurants, great way of life, and a rewarding job? Happy to consider candidates looking for a portfolio career - Let’s talk!
Informal enquiries welcomed
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs (https://www.safer-jobs.com), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.