Are you seeking a fresh, new challenge as a Sales Manager? Want to drive the success of an exciting business and share your knowledge with a passionate team? If so, read on.
Our client is a lettings and sales agent that specialises in student housing and prides itself on providing simple, stylish and affordable accommodation packages. They are now looking for a Sales Manager to join their team in Plymouth.
- Salary of £35,000
- Consistently achievable bonus scheme (20% of salary)
- Free parking
- 22 days’ holiday including Christmas shutdown plus Bank Holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity for a results-driven sales and marketing professional to make a positive impact with an award-winning business.
You will have the chance to shape the image of a vibrant brand and put your skills to the test within a fast-paced and engaging work environment.
As the Sales Manager, you will develop sales and marketing strategies to maximise sales of our client’s student housing service.
Leading a small team of six, you’ll inspire them to perform to the best of their ability and provide them with the support they need to thrive professionally.
Specifically, you will:
- Identify new sales opportunities
- Build relationships with suppliers, colleagues and landlords
- Organise and purchase promotional materials
- Liaise with an external PR firm to produce effective PR content
- Effectively manage budgets
- Occasionally travel to visit customers
To be considered as a Sales Manager, you’ll need:
- Experience in a sales and marketing role, including experience of setting-up a new venture, market creation and development and reporting
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Innovative promotional thinking
- Strong relationship-building skills, including the ability to develop relationships with educational suppliers, colleagues and landlords
Ideally, you’ll have experience of advising landlords on how to maximise return on their properties. A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle would also be beneficial.
Our client would love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Sales and Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, BDM, Marketing Manager, Senior Sales and Marketing Executive or Lettings Sales Manager.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to make an impact as a Sales Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.