We're now looking for Care Assistants at Talbot View, BH10 4HG - our established and friendly residential care home in Bournemouth!
- Paid training & induction.
- We will consider full or part time applications
- Hourly rate of £8.58 per hour. If you have the right experience or qualification this could be up to £8.78 per hour.
- We also employ Care Assistants on bank hours.
The role of Care Assistant will involve working early shifts (07.45 to 20.00) and late shifts (13.45 to 20.00), or long days (07.45 to 20.00), alternate weekends and some Bank Holidays (plus pay enhancements).
For the role of Care Assistant we offer:
- Excellent induction programme and an on-going commitment to your training and development - including Health and Social Care Diploma Level 2 & 3.
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance (3 x annual salary)
- A staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- DBS check paid by us and uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme
- Care South Stars Annual Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
As a Care Assistant you will identify the needs and abilities of our residents and deliver person centred care. Providing personal care and encouragement, you will support our residents to remain as independent as possible. As a Care Assistant you will work in a team to create a co-operative, friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the home.
For more details about Talbot View please go to http://www.care-south.co.uk/homes/talbot-view/
As a not-for-profit charity our focus isn't on targets or sales - it's on supporting people who need help to get the best out of life by offering high quality, compassionate care. For further details about Care South and our HEART values, check our website: http://www.care-south.co.uk/about-us/
For further details, a full job description or a chat regarding the role of Care Assistant, please contact Ruth Wildman, Home Manager, or Tracy Frankcom, Deputy Home Manager, on 01202 537571.
Not ready to apply? Like our 'Care South Careers' Facebook Page and keep up to date with future vacancies. Search @CareSouthCareers