CAMHS Band 6/7 Cumbria
Are you an experienced CAMHS Practitioner looking for your next role?
PE Global is now seeking a Band 6/7 CAMHS Practitioner to join an innovative team, based in a NHS trust within North Cumbria NHS Trust.
The role is available to start immediately and the appointed candidate will need to work full-time for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will conduct care coordination within the adolescent pathway, which will also include regular mental state and risk reviews, safety planning, intensive support, and robust assessment.
Skills and experience needed:
• Show excellent CAMHS experience
• Able to complete urgent assessments
• Contribute to duty cover
• Offer clinical treatment work and consultation
• Experience of a wide range of young people’s mental health presentations
• Can work well independently and as part of the team
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join PE Global and you can benefit from:
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists’
• Variety of work opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Daily payroll
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with PE Global and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.See Job Description