We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team in Uxbridge.
The salary for our Registered Nurse is £15.00 - £20.40 per hour DOE Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6 PLUS paid breaks
Excellent benefits including NMC Subscription fee paid.
Registered Nurse - What you'll be doing
- Our Registered Nurse will take responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Our Registered Nurse will lead, motivate and mentor the team and deliver clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Our Registered Nurse will carry out assessments and developing, implement and evaluate individualised care plans for each of our residents
-Our Registered Nurse will monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Our Registered Nurse will generally promote our residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
If you're a dedicated Staff Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number and ENB998 and/or 941 consider a move to our Care Homes.
We provide expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to around 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our aim? To help each and every one of them to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
The home provides specialist care for people with Parkinson's as well as a range of nursing, convalescence and respite care, both short-term and long-term.
What you'll need
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
Adult Nurse - Salary Package
A competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Autonomy to practice
- The homes designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time and part time contracts available
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
- A health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online wellbeing tools
The cost of your DBS Check covered PLUS paid breaks.
RGN / RMN / REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE / REGISTERED MENTAL NURSE / RN1 / RNLD / ADULT NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE ADULT
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an employment agency in relation to this agency.
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.