Plastics Fabricator - Brixworth (England)
Role: Plastic Fabricator
Location: Brixworth – NN6
Monday to Thursday – 07:45-17:00
Friday – 07:45-13:00
My client is looking for a Plastic Fabricator to join their team in Brixworth, Northampton.
Responsible for Production Planning Reports, Manufactured Stock levels and counting all stock take.
- Carrying out the manufacture of fabricated plastic materials to produce guards, shielding, point-of-sale and a variety of formed plastics,
- Working from and interpreting technical drawings,
- Cutting and preparation using tools and equipment such as Panel Saw and Planing machinery,
- Bending and forming the product using methods similar to sheet metal work including plastic welding,
- The use of general hand-tools and workshop skills.
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience from a similar position.
You must be able to demonstrate good workshop skills and the use of manufacturing equipment and hand tools.
Please forward your updated CV to:
Telephone: 01604 620 032
*Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.