Support Worker - Rotherham (England)
Experienced Support Workers Needed – Rotherham & South Yorkshire Areas
Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Excellent rates of pay
- Week and weekend work
- Days, nights and sleep ins available
- Free online training provided
Duties to include:
Promoting independence and individuality
Treating people with dignity and respect
Understanding and emotionally supporting individuals with their everyday living skills.
Supporting people in the community and to empower them towards achieving their goals and aspirations.
To apply for this role, you will need:
6 months experience of working within a care setting as a Support Worker
Experience working with learning and physical disabilities & autism
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work
- Access to your own vehicle with a full clean driving license is desirable but not essential
- Portal Enhanced DBS which must be for Adult & Children.
Benefits working with interaction:
- £200 Referral Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Excellent working environment
- Friendly team
To apply please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to contact all candidates within 48 hours Monday to Friday during office hours.