Purchase Ledger - Northampton (England)
My client is an ambitious and entrepreneurial renewable energy company that have rapidly expanded over the last decade into 23 depots across the country and have grown and improved our oil supply and organic waste collection services.
Today they are one of the UKs largest distributors of cooking oils to the catering trade and they have created innovative collection systems and designed our own bespoke vehicles specialised for the collection of used cooking oil and food waste. They now serve 50,000 customer sites across the UK and we have led the way in developing our conversion technologies to ensure they extract the maximum benefit from the valuable resources they collect.
My client offers a good annual package, training and study support, good well established team, free parking and career progression.
• My clients finance department requires a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
• This role will be suited to someone who enjoys contact External Depots and Suppliers, has the energy and ambition to learn and grow with the role.
• This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to grow within a business.
• Preferable but not essential; 1 year experience in Purchase Ledger
Tasks will include;
• Coding, Matching and Inputting of Stock and non stock Invoices
• Dealing with invoice Queries
• Supplier Statements Reconciliation
• Processing Intercompany Invoicing
• Dealing with Telephone enquiries, both Internal and External
• Processing payment Runs
• Ensure Purchase Order Procedures are followed by Sites
• Supporting all areas of the Finance Department
Hours: 08:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
You need to be a car driver.
My client offers a salary of £18- £22k per annum and also study support.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Mardi Cather via this link.