Accounts Assistant - Uxbridge (England)
At Interaction Recruitment - Accountancy and Finance, we have recently surveyed a selection of our Clients in Uxbridge and the surrounding areas in readiness for 2019, to determine which particular skill set will be required in the New Year.
I am pleased to advise that a number of our Clients have expressed an interest in Accounts Assistants with the following skills: -
• Ensuring accurate accounts are produced in a timely manner
• Assisting with month-end tasks (accruals, prepayments, reconciliations)
• Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Maintenance of fixed asset register
• Processing of invoices and reconciliation of supplier statements
• Provision of ad-hoc reports
The successful Candidate will have the following skills / attributes: -
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines
• AAT Qualified / Part Qualified
• Intermediate MS Excel skills
If you would like to register your interest in being contacted regarding any permanent Accounts Assistants opportunities in the New Year, please do apply now and we will be in touch!