Management Accountant - Uxbridge (England)
I am delighted to be partnering with a well known global business with their UK Head Office who are now looking for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
There are excellent benefits and perks associated with the company including free parking, Health Care & Dental Insurance Schemes, subsidised restaurant onsite and more!
• Responsible for monthly management accounting, balance sheet analysis, budgets, forecasting and quarterly, half and year end reporting.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts report, including information on sales, gross margin and stock data.
• Monitor and provide detailed analysis of all stock reporting aspects (aged analysis, provisions, write offs and system stock adjustments)
• Focus on reducing levels and improvement of working capital.
• Oversee the preparation of the annual budget and twice yearly forecast of Head Office, and working with stakeholders at all levels.
• Produce expense budgets split by each cost centre.
• Preparing data and attending required monthly meetings with management and staff.
• General ledger and balance sheet account reconciliations to maintain relevant transactions.
• Management of the SAP reporting systems to ensure the integrity of financial information.
• Assist the Management Accounts Manager to meet the requirements of internal and external auditors.
• Development and maintenance of the internal controls. Also maintaining commercial awareness to meet any change management and reporting needs within the business.
• Analysis of Balance Sheet Account information.
• Undertaking detailed analysis of the Rebates, Advertising, Warranty accruals and all Business Unit costs.
• Ensuring various rebate schemes are communicated between accounts and accounted for correctly.
• Work collaboratively with Senior Managers to provide solid financial decision support.
• General administrative and accounting duties.
• Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
• Experienced to a qualified accountant level (ACCA/ CIMA /ACA or equivalent).
• Strong experience of Management accounts, including detailed P&L, Gross Margin and Stock Analysis required.
• SAP & TM1 experience is preferable.
• IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages.
• Personal attributes: self-motivated, organised, driven, methodical, personable, team player, optimistic and resourceful & outgoing.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
• Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.