Credit Control - Uxbridge (England)
Here, at Interaction Recruitment we are excited to be partnering with a Global company who are looking to recruit a strong Credit Controller to join their team!
The salary for this role will be dependent on experience and paying between £24,000 - £26,000.
- Opening new accounts within tight deadlines.
- Responsible for the management of your own ledger, and ensuring that it is maintained and kept up to date.
- Logging of queries, and ensure they are dealt with. Liaise with relevant departments where needed regarding these queries
- Chasing outstanding monies in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all balances over a certain amount are chased prior to the month end.
- Place accounts on hold when appropriate
- Liaise with internal stakeholders regarding any account issues, and notify the relevant sales person if account is being placed on stop.
- Provision of weekly cashflow forecasts
- Review the exception report daily
- Administration duties - including keeping all notes on the account up to date to refer back to.
- Carry out credit checks for new clients, approve or deny the account dependant on the outcome.
- Regularly monitor accounts, Credit Checks must be kept up to date and reviewed if an account is on hold due to non-payment.
If this position is of interest to you, then please get in touch today!