Credit Control - Northampton (England)
Interaction are pleased to be partnering with a business based in Northampton, they are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic credit controller to join their expanding team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Debt Collection - communicating with members in arrears with their loan repayments by telephone, email and letter within agreed timescales.
• Negotiate repayment plans and assess affordability of members experiencing difficulties.
• Update and assess affordability of repayment plans already in place.
• Ensure compliance with the requirements of the PRA and the FCA and other regulatory organisations.
• To assist the Team Leader with any other Administration tasks as required.
• Previous experience in a Debt Management/Solutions environment.
• The ability to work in a tidy and methodical manner demonstrating a high level of attention to detail.
• The ability to work in a team and individually.
• Sound decision making with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Sound computer skills particularly Microsoft office.
If you are interested in the role then please hit the apply now button.