Payroll Administrator - Leighton Buzzard (England)
Interaction Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a Leighton Buzzard based client that are seeking to add to their Payroll team on a permanent basis.
Purpose of the role:
My client is looking for someone who is actively looking to start their career within Payroll and is eager to learn and progress with a stable and growing business.
• Actively chase employees for their missing paperwork and outstanding information to ensure that the company deadlines are met.
• Answer any general Payroll queries via telephone and email.
• Accurately enter data onto company system to include starters, leavers and any details that may change.
• Accurately process attachments of earnings orders through the Payroll.
• Input variable data when the payrun is open to include commissions, bonuses and overtime.
• Provide reference request responses accurately and within a timely manner.
Required experience, skills and attributes:
• Actively interested with a career within Payroll and eagerness to learn.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Proactive attitude towards work.
• Good communication skills within verbal and written.
• Ability to work within a team environment.
• Confident using MS Office, including Word and Excel.