Marketing Innovation Manager
Marketing Innovation Manager
About Our Client
As part of the Hearst Health network, our client is the leading provider of drug knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions. With thousands of customers worldwide, they enable their information system developer partners to deliver valuable, useful, and differentiated solutions. They offer four decades of experience in transforming medical knowledge into actionable, targeted, and effective solutions that help improve patient safety, operational efficiency, and healthcare outcomes.
To enable new product development through insights, gathering and market validation, our client is now looking for a Marketing Innovation Manager to help take them further, do more and launch amazing products.
- Competitive salary
- Take on an exciting challenge that isn’t your standard marketing role
- Up to 10% annual bonus
- 25 days’ holiday per annum plus statutory holidays and a flexible option to purchase up to five additional days’ holiday
- Life assurance
- Healthshield flexible health cash-back scheme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment Referral Scheme
- Enhanced maternity/paternity schemes
- Employer-funded educational and training opportunities
- Bi-annual all-company events and regular lunches
- Free car parking and secure bike storage
- Flexible working patterns available
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a proven marketing professional with a strong grasp of market research and NPD processes to take on a fresh challenge that offers a change from traditional marketing. This is a permanent, full-time role.
You’ll have the chance to take innovation to the next level through your ideas, your research and your work. As well as supporting some of our client’s existing products, you will spend a lot of time working on innovation, ensuring your work is the best it can be and at the cutting edge of the sector.
What’s more, you’ll receive a highly competitive salary and a host of benefits to ensure that you are motivated to achieve in this exciting role.
As the Marketing Innovation Manager, you will be playing a major role in advancinginnovation agenda and helping our client’s company grow.
You’ll be working on new product development projects, generating insight into potential new markets and identifying, exploring and validating new product ideas.
Taking ownership of the marketing associated with taking new solutions to market, you’ll be working in a fluid fashion, defining this new role and innovation as you move forward.
The other elements of your role will include:
- Completing and co-ordinating detailed market research
- Undertaking go-to-market planning
- Creating and delivering marketing campaigns
- Getting involved in some marketing for existing products
- Identifying acquisition opportunities that will support future growth
- Fostering and promoting an innovation culture across the business
To be considered as the Marketing Innovation Manager, you will need:
- Good marketing experience, ideally in a B2B capacity
- A good understanding of the new product development process and the product lifecycle
- Experience of managing various market research projects and a clear understanding of the different techniques and how/when to apply each one
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- To be educated to degree level in a business or marketing discipline and/or with CIM qualifications
Experience or knowledge of the healthcare or healthcare IT sectors would be beneficial to your application. Experience in the pharmaceutical sector would also be an advantage, as would experience of taking a new product from inception through to launch.
A project and/or programme management qualification would be equally desirable.
Our client is interested in hearing from those who have been a Marketing Manager, New Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Project Manager, Innovation Manager, Product Marketing Manager, or NPD Marketing Manager.
Webrecruit and their clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for a new challenge in marketing as a Marketing Innovation Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.