Advanced Nurse Practitioner ANP
We are currently looking for a locum Advance Nurse Practitioners to work within the Grimsby area. We have many ongoing ANP vacancies within GP Practices and Urgent Care Centres.
Ideally, you should have ANP experience working in Urgent Care Centres or GP practices. Our clients require V300 qualified independent prescribers. The hourly rate ranges from £45-55 per hour.
All our Advanced Nurse Practitioners roles can offer you short or long term work. We are able to offer you regular work up to 6-9 months in advance.
Working with us you will benefit from:
● Advanced Nurse Practitioner role within your area
● Excellent hourly rate
● Dedicated experienced consultant
● Daily Payroll
● Jobs offered near your door step
● Fast track registration
● Book shifts 9 months in advance
● Around the clock service with your dedicated consultant
If you are interested or looking for some Advanced Nurse Practitioner locum work,
Click the APPLY button and one of our consultants will be in touch soon as.
If you know any Advanced Nurse Practitioners who are looking for Locum work or extra hours - our referral scheme can pay you more than £1000 per candidate.
Who are we?
The GP and Nurse Practitioner agency specialise in placing Advanced Nurse Practitioners in primary care roles. We currently work with almost 75% of the UK’s GPs and Urgent Care Centres.
We are a trusted and reliable agency whose recruitment consultants have over 15 years of experience each.
Our team work around the clock to find you your dream Advanced Nurse Practitioner roles within your area. We will work around your needs and get you the best possible role.
Our team will be in touch constantly to let you know how far we are with your CV and roles.
- Independent Prescriber - V300 qualified
- SystmOne /EMiS Web
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Minimum of 6 months unsupervised ANP experience – Walk-In Centre or Surgery Experience
- Hold advanced clinical skills to work as an autonomous practitioner
- Evidenced immunisation history
- Candidates must have a valid NMC Pin Number.