Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RMN / RGN / RNLD )
Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
Salary: £15.00 per hour ( £28,080 to £37,440 per annum - based on full time hours ) paid breaks
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Hours: Full-time or Part-time positions available
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate and skilled Registered Nurse to join a charming nursing home near Lowestoft. The service provides day care, nursing care, respite, palliative and convalescent care. There are both younger and elderly residents in the home, whose needs are associated with mental health conditions, dementia and learning disabilities.
This company has an excellent, award-winning reputation for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. They have been in the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for.
We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development. You will be rewarded with progression opportunities and excellent clinical training. There are plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses on top of the extensive in-house training.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( RMN / RGN / RNLD ). You must hold a Full UK nursing pin to apply for this position.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Jasmin Corbet on 01489 774 216.