Registered Nurse (Rgn) - Required - Luton
Big Bear Recruitment currently have a Nursing Opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RGN) based in the Luton. This Care Home is a modern and purpose-built facility that caters for a wide range of personal care needs, ranging from nursing and respite care to care for people with physical disabilities and sensory impairment.
Candidates are required clinical background as they will be working with patients diagnosed with Dementia. Skills required for this role include: PEG feeds, Catheter care, wound care, keeping precise, up to date records, being responsible for ordering, storing and safe management and administering medication.
The Care Centre is purpose built for a maximum of 36 service users from the age of 18+.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN) your duties would include;
- Responsibility for ensuring that residents personal care is met and to provide direct care wherever required
- Produce and implement nursing care plans
- Comply with NMC guidelines in terms of dispensing medication corresponding to prescriptions
- Ensuring that the ordering and stock control of all residence prescriptions are carried out
- Attend and contribute in all resident review meetings
Big Bear Recruitment Group acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Healthcare. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.
If you are RGN/RMN qualified and have the unique qualities required for this role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application! For more information on the Registered Nurse position (RGN/RMN) feel free to call Fahim Jamal on 0116 461 0130 or email on email@example.com.