In-house Commercial Legal Counsel
At the heart of our client is a legal team empowered to really shape the future of our client’s business through their innovation, intellect and commitment. It is an exciting time as you will be set to join our client at a time where our client is set to launch itself into its next phase of strategic business initiatives. You will work within a multi award-winning company, partnering with other international brands, alongside dynamic lawyers.
You will be responsible for estate management and implementation of property, planning and strategy across company networks to ensure agreed guidelines when undertaking work or upgrades on property estates. Reporting to the Head of Legal, your objective will be to work on short and long-term business needs addressing a wide range of commercial and property associated legal issues.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Advising on the shape, structure and set up of commercial / procurement contracts.
- Advising, drafting and negating with respect
- Working and collaborating closely with internal clients and stakeholders with respect to contracts and where needed getting approvals.
- Working closely with the business to ensure timely updates, escalations, issues and identifying any risk to the business.
- Engaging with suppliers.
- Provided trusted legal advice and expertise both verbally and in writing.
- Attending meetings and providing legal advice and outcomes.
- Able to work with external counsel and develop these relationships and partnerships.
You will be:
- Confident, skilled in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements.
- Post qualified of a minimum of 3 years and possess a UK or equivalent common law qualification.
- Pragmatic, prudent and able to provide a high standard of legal advice.
- A person who enjoys working on complex and protracted contract and agreements, providing overviews, updates and advice.
- Confident in actively seeking out others to build effective relationships that are open, transparent and honest.
Highly organised and systematic in
As Legal Counsel the objective of your appointment is to ensure you support the company to achieve its corporate strategy and initiatives. You will be at the heart of a collaborative and innovative team who offer effective and efficient advice promoting strategic change.
Our client offers flexible working and an opportunity to work from different office location outside of their Head Office and from home. Some flexibility will be required with respect to attending Head Office for the purposes of meetings.
Apply for this job
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to: email@example.com.