Occupational Health Advisor
I am working with an OH provider to source a qualified Occupational Health Advisor to join their team at their client’s site in Luton.
This is a part-time role, where you will be required to work 3 days per week, between the hours of 8.00am and 4.00pm. They are flexible on the three working days. You will be required to travel to a second site based in Luton 1 day per week.
This role will involve a range of activities including health surveillance and fitness assessments as well as delivering health and wellbeing promotion and undertaking case management.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive team environment.
- Assess new clients presenting to Occupational Health whether in person or by written referral
- Assess client’s fitness to work for the appropriate job role
- Develop and implement effective communication mechanisms
- Write letters to GP/Specialists
- Respond to client/manager’s requests for support/information on the working environment
- Provide health surveillance in accordance with current legislation
- This role will be roughly 90% health and wellbeing promotion and fit for work assessment, and 10% case management activities.
- Case Management experience
- Experience of Health screening/surveillance
- Evidence of an up to date knowledge base of professional and specialist issues
- Have good report writing skills
- Experience in Drug and Alcohol testing
- Have the ability to work effectively independently and also within a team framework
- Robust and self-reliant
- OH Qualified
- Able to manage onsite management in line with contract and clinical requirement
Salary up to £38,000 per annum pro rata.
25 days Holiday (pro rata), Health Cash Plan, Perkbox.
Please apply now if interested.