AJ Chambers are currently looking for a motivated Accounts Senior looking to join a rapidly growing firm based in Central London. Our client is looking for an individual that is looking to progress their career into an Accounts Manager position. As a Senior Accountant you will be responsible for managing a varied portfolio including clients within the media and entertainment sector. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified with more than 1 year???s post qualification experience.
- Review of FRS 105 and FRS 102 1A financial statements prepared by trainees.
- Computation of both personal and corporation taxes and the submission of the relevant returns with HMRC.
- Preparation of financial statements for FRS 102 and more complex FRS 102 1A companies.
- Preparation and review of VAT returns.
- Working closely with managers and partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures.
- Actively engaging with senior staff/partners to gain a good understanding of the business and clients
- Offer support and training to clients using cloud accounting software and helping them to transition from their current systems.
- Attending client meetings as required
- Mentoring more Junior Accountants and Trainees
- Review and submission of company secretarial work and statutory books as required
- Review of audit work dependent on experience
- Other adhoc work
Key Skills & Experience:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with more than 1 years post qualification experience in a small/medium sized practice
- Excellent and up to date technical knowledge
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively for clients and colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Experience using software including Xero, Quickbooks Online, CCH Audit automation, CCH Central, CCH Personal and corporation tax, CCH Accounts Production and Working Papers
If interested in hearing more about this role, please apply directly or contact Lauren Hunsdon at AJ Chambers