A top 50 firm are currently seeking a Tax Semi-Senior for their office in Uckfield. This is a first-rate opportunity for a Trainee or Assistant, with some tax experience in an accountancy practice, who is looking to join an established firm and progress in their career. Study support is on offer.
As a Tax Semi-Senior, you will be responsible for the running of an active portfolio of clients.
- Request Tax Return information from the client or relevant parties
- Prepare and generate Tax Returns using CCH software
- Advise clients of their UK tax positions and liaising with HMRC as appropriate
- Work within specified budgets, monitor WIP and raise bills in a timely fashion
- At least one years experience in tax, within practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and experienced to deal with tax compliance queries
- Ideally ATT qualified, but not essential
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
For more information on this Tax Semi-Senior role, please contact Jodi King at AJ Chambers.