Audit Supervisor | Central London
We are currently working with a Top 20 Firm, based in the Central London, who are looking for an Audit Supervisor to join their growing team.
Acting as the on-site Senior, the successful applicant will be responsible for planning, executing and completing audit work to the required standard. You will have the opportunity to work on an extremely varied portfolio of clients which includes LLP's, partnerships, sole traders and small to medium sized limited companies across different sectors including property, manufacturing, professional services and NFP.
This firm is a highly motived to progress their staff, offering an 18-month training development plan to manager.
- Preparing and reviewing audit work
- Supervise and review the work of junior members of staff
- Managing the audit team whilst on site to ensure that all work is carried out to a high standard and all queries are resolved with the client satisfactorily where possible
- Managing the Audit process of client ensuring client deadlines are met to agreed time and budget
Desired Candidates Qualities:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Strong experience in Audit, within Accountancy Practice
- Previous experience of supervising and reviewing work of junior members of staff
If you would like to be considered, please apply or contact Lauren Hunsdon at AJ Chambers to discuss in more detail.