Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Robert Half are proudly partnering with a established brand to recruit a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for a minimum 12-month engagement. Working on continually bringing clarity to financial information, supporting the budgetary process and business partnering at all levels of the business, this is a great opportunity for a commercially aware finance professional. Please note that full-time and part-time candidates will be considered for this role.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the wider finance function to ensure more cohesive reporting standards to improve the budgetary information.
- Owning the strategic insight for quarterly and annual budgeting.
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders within the business, understanding the impact of operational change and development.
- Providing analysis and insight to the financial results and continual suggestions for areas of improvement.
You will ideally be:
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Confident in leading budgetary and forecasting cycles.
- A confident communicator at all levels.
- Strong technical and data skills.
Our client is a recognisable brand with international exposure. Progressing with their continued commercial objectives at an impressive rate, this is an excellent time to be a part of such a forward thinking business. Furthermore, with a culture that promotes autonomy and an 'output focus', it will prove a match for a commercially astute finance professional.
Salary and Benefits
In return, you can expect £400 per day(depending on experience).
Please contact Carys Daniels at Robert Half Finance & Accounting for more information.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice