Robert Half are working exclusively with an innovative Marketing company based in Bristol City Centre, this role has been created to assist the organisation through an extremely busy period.
They require someone for 4-6 weeks to provide support within the Finance Team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Raising Purchase Orders for new goods
- Processing supplier invoices using bespoke systems (around 100 per day)
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Dealing with invoice related queries ensuring prompt resolution
- Supporting the wider finance team with ad-hoc tasks as required
To be considered for this Purchase Ledger role you will need:
- Previous experience in processing / entering invoices
- Strong communication skills
- Able to prioritise workloads accordingly
For more information, please get in touch with Hannah Porter on 01179935400 or email your CV through.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice