Semi Senior Accountant
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join a growing team, based within Bury St Edmunds.
After an exciting period of growth, my client is looking to boost their team by adding a hard-working individual, that???s going to help dominate the market with new opportunities.
- Completing sets of accounts for review by the supervisor, manager or partner
- Preparing management accounts, cash-flow forecasts and other reports
- Managing time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget and schedule
- Completing corporation tax computations and returns for review
- Providing support to trainees & technicians
- Assisting with various duties such as VAT returns
- AAT qualified or at least two years??? experience in practice
- Solid knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Ideally a good working knowledge of SAGE, Xero and other IT packages, although training will be available
- Good working tax knowledge
- Strong written, verbal and active listening skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Semi Senior - Bury St Edmunds