Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care
Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Intermediate Care - Community - Warrington - £24 - £26 per hour
Flexible working hours considered over 37.5 hours per week.
We are currently looking for a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join the intermediate community care team in Warrington. The role encompasses the assessment of service users with the aim of increasing their independence at home.
The Community Intermediate Care Service looks after people when they have been discharged from hospital or to prevent unnecessary admission, as well as seeing patients at home to reduce their level of dependence on either formal or informal care.
Nurses, therapists and generic support workers offer rehabilitation in patients' homes from a few days to a maximum of 6 weeks. There are also a small number of intermediate care beds in residential care homes and in a nursing home.
Overtime may be offered, but not required depending on service needs.
Benefits of this Physiotherapist role include:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing contract
- Flexible working hours
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As a Physiotherapist, you MUST have:
- HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email [... Click Apply...]