Paid Search Manager
Paid Search Manager. Our client is a multi-award winning Tour Operator based in Central London, with over 40 years of experience. They are now looking for an exceptional Paid Search Manager (PPC & E-commerce Manger), who can help drive our client's online and digital strategy to the next level.
The Paid Search Manager will work with the wider marketing and senior management team to develop and execute a strategy that will shape the future of the online part of our client's business.
Paid Search Manager Role & Responsibilities:
- Paid Search Manager will manage our client's AdWords & Bing paid search strategy, working alongside their Digital Performance Manager
- Introduce automation and dynamic advertising to current digital marketing channels, whilst introducing new channels such as meta search and affiliates
- Develop a conversation rate strategy for the business, monitoring performance on a daily basis
- Undertake research to understand the demographic targets and achieve best results through user experience and customer journey
- Regular reporting on KPIs, workload and challenges. Forward planning for peak trading months
(If candidate has e-commerce experience, then below is applicable)
- Introduce a fully integrated tracking system to help evaluate online performance
- Lead and develop A/B testing across the site, including evaluation and recommendations as appropriate
- Help drive the UX side of any website developments or projects
- Work alongside the SEO Executive to ensure best practise is followed, whilst making recommendations on how to drive forward best practice
- Help to manage our client's developmental plans and agency to drive improvements across the website
Paid Search Manager Skills & Experience:
- Considerable experience of online performance marketing in B2C on large scale campaigns, with a focus on paid search
- Experience in working closely with developers to implement digital change
- Proven experience with bid management tools & keyword research via Keyword Planner and tools like SEMrush
- Proven experience with web analytics packages such as GoogleAnalytics
- Advanced knowledge of GoogleAdWords Editor & Google’sAdWords, Search Console, Facebook Ad Manger, and Bing Ads
This role offers a competitive base salary of up to £55,000 BOE, plus benefits & bonus, along with excellent travel industry perks!
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.