Broad finance role - international firm - 1-3 PQE - £Excellent
Our client is one of the world’s largest and most prestigious law firms.
Their Finance/Acquisition Finance practice is broad and well-established. They act for lender, borrower, and advisory clients on high-profile and complex acquisition and event-driven financings.
The work is high quality and usually partner led. It’s a great place to learn, and rewards hard work and a common-sense, can do attitude. Associates benefit from client involvement and close partner contact.
The team is busy and growing. Due to a consistent pipeline of high quality work, there is now a vacancy for an additional junior lawyer.
In this role, you will:
- Advise on various corporate, acquisition and leveraged financing transactions
- Advise on emerging markets transactions as well as infrastructure M&A /Financings
- Assist in the negotiation of transactions including taking the lead on smaller matters
- Assist in building relationships with clients, identifying and acting on opportunities
- Act for lenders and borrowers in relation to general corporate and acquisition facilities
- Draft and negotiate loan agreements
- Plan, prioritise and delegate work tasks as appropriate and update supervising partner
This is a tremendous opportunity to work with a market leader. In order to be considered you will have:
- Trained and ideally have between one and three years’ post-qualification experience in at a City or international firm with a well-regarded finance practice;
- England & Wales qualification preferred – other commonwealth solicitors from top tier firms will be considered;
- Strong general banking/finance experience – ideally including a mixture of corporate and acquisition financing;
- Strong basic legal skills, including drafting, writing, negotiation and project management;
- Willingness to learn and the ability to work hard; and
- A common sense, down-to-earth approach.
If you’re looking for a broad finance role including general lending, acquisition and leveraged finance and some infrastructure and emerging markets at a prestigious firm, you owe it to yourself to apply.
Apply for this job
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to: email@example.com.