RF Technician (Telecoms)
The design, commissioning, installation and maintenance of in-building distributed antenna coverage systems for wireless services.
- Contributing to the delivery of projects initially by working to assist senior colleagues and subsequently developing into an independent role through project work, training, and research.
- Customer focus and client management, and development of these skills.
- Walk and Drive testing
- On site design and coverage surveys
- Carry out radio designs of distributed antenna systems for indoor mobile coverage to client specified guidelines and specifications
- Carry out coverage measurement surveys, system design surveys and system commissioning surveys
- Carry out Quality control of radio design documentation and site survey measurement results
- Design, project management, and test of In-building Wireless solutions.
- Installation, commissioning and decommissioning of DAS components
- Organisation and scheduling of surveys
- Tracking and organisation of equipment and materials
- Calibration, organisation and inventory management of test equipment
- Remote monitoring of system alarms and carrying out site maintenance visits
- Representing Vilicom, at client meetings and presentations, and the preparation of materials for such meetings.
- Work with manager to find most efficient means of delivering project and general best practices and develop processes and tools to maintain this