Part time, Permanent
Salary: £11,400 per annum + annual company bonus (pro rata) + onsite parking
Working: Monday to Friday, 25 hours per week - Term Time Only
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire RG41 5TP
You will be working for Powerforce as a Marketing Executive, reporting to the Business Development Director.
You will be responsible for:
- Increasing the online presence of Powerforce through regular, consistent content sharing
- Developing content and insight to share across multiple social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook & Instagram and any other appropriate social media platforms
- Developing and implementing a comms plan in conjunction with the Business Development Director and other key stakeholders to ensure regular targeted content sharing
- Working closely with relevant stakeholders to develop new stories and insight that will be of interest to both new and existing customers
- Spotting opportunities, both immediate and future, to capitalise on
- Ensuring brand consistency and tone across all content production
- Helping to develop sales content to support our conversations with new and existing customers
You will have:
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, experience of using Canva or equivalent would be desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, clearly translating your message in a compelling way
- A creative mind, or at least the ability to create content in an attractive and interesting way
- Good commercial skills
- The ability to transform raw information that exists within our business and develop it in to interesting and engaging content
- The ability to think independently and be tenacious
- Good networking and influencing skills that will allow you to build relationships with account teams and stakeholders within our business and be a credible voice
- Experience of working with external customers
- Experience of using social media desirable
- Strong attention to detail ensuring any content is error-free
- Field Marketing experience is essential (specifically FMCG background is desirable)
In return, we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Why Powerforce GB? Powerforce have been named one of UK’s Best Workplaces™ and UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women by Great Place to Work®. Powerforce are also proud to be have been recognised for the third consecutive year as home to the FMBE Team of the Year: Pladis (2018), Molson Coors (2017) and News UK (2016).
Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!