2 x Occupational Therapist - Short Term Team
2 x Occupational Therapist - Short Term Team - Local Authority - Reading - £28 - £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for two Occupational Therapists to join the Short-Term Team for a local authority in Reading. The successful Occupational Therapist will need to have previous experience of managing their own workload, as well as working as part of an MDT.
1 of these positions in a 3-month contract, the other is a 4-month contract.
Benefits for the successful Occupational Therapists:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Working within a developing social services team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful Occupational Therapists will have experience of:
- Minor Works
- Major Adaptations
- Manual Handling
- Hospital Discharge
- Assessing the environment thereby maximizing and maintaining independence.
As an Occupational Therapists, you must have:
- HCPC registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email [... Click Apply...]