Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working with a non-profit who are currently seeking a Management Accountant to join their London based team, the position is for 12 months covering maternity leave.
The ideal candidate will be part qualified with at least 2 year's experience assisting in a similar position.
Relevant Management Accountant experience, alongside good Excel + SAP B1 are desired. Duties will include but not limited to:
- Reconciliation of certain balance sheet accounts (including but not limited to fixed assets, prepayments, accruals and bank)
- Preparation of VAT Returns and any statistical analysis as and when required
- Preparation of management accounts for PLS (Publisher's Licensing Services)
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts for PLS
- Complete all month end activities and variance analysis for reviews to maintain the accuracy of transactions and compliance with the internal and external requirements for PLS
- Compile month end pack for PLS with commentary
- Maintaining accurate Project Cost reporting for PLS
- Posting and reconciling the PLS payroll journal
- Preparation of monthly cash distributions
- Supporting the budgeting and re-forecasting processes
The Management Accountant role will be paying £33K. Please submit your CV to Robert Half Finance & Accounting if you are immediately available and have the above experience. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice