Brand Marketing-GNSS Simulation Specialist
***GNSS Simulation Engineers are welcome to apply. *****
Candidates with brand marketing experience should have GNSS Simulation knowledge.
Our Client design and manufacture electronic systems to measure, record, display, analyse and simulate data from moving vehicles.
This role will be supporting their LabSat product. Their LabSat GPS Simulator gives you the ability to record and replay real GNSS RF data as well as user generated scenarios.
· Must have sector related marketing experience (GNSS Simulation)
· Digital knowledge
· Hands on experience of above and below the line B2B marketing experience
Start Date: Most likely in the New Year, so can wait on notice periods
Interview process: at least 2 stages
· Pension scheme
· Vitality Private Healthcare scheme
· Free parking
· Annual bonus - profit based
· Childcare vouchers
· 25 days annual leave
As a winner of the prestigious Queen's Awards for Enterprise for Innovation and International Trade you would be joining a company that is renowned within the industry, as dynamic and highly successful and known to provide real career opportunities for all their staff.
Here, you can expect to work as part of an innovative team who take a real pride in their work.
Brand Marketing Manager
We are looking for a talented Brand Manager to join our marketing team. You will be key to driving a step change in our marketing not only within our Client but across the industry as a whole. We have great ambitions to excel in our marketing efforts with a strong focus on our digital channels and the customer and brand proposition which are central to our future success.
Our ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strategic thinking with hands on creativity and innovative skills. You will be able to influence our key stakeholders, share ideas and have a keen eye for detail when it comes to brand awareness.
As a key member of the marketing team, you will work across the business to ensure that the global brand is represented and communicated consistently and that we optimise the opportunity to increase brand exposure and awareness across our marketing mix. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to make their mark by shaping an important function within the marketing department.
We are looking for someone who has a good knowledge of the marketing mix and that will know how this can be used to amplify the brand message. Having a solid understanding of market research to be able to inform the brand strategy is something we would also be looking for.
Experience of working with agencies and internal marketing teams to evolve the positioning, promise, differentiation, personality and story behind the brand is also key to this role along with having experience of the development of brand strategies and tactics.
The key requirements for this role include:
· Hands on implementation of above and below the line B2B marketing activity including print and online advertising, expo attendance, roadshows and direct mail as well as PR and Social.
· Inquisitive and passionate about what makes a brand unforgettable
· Personal leadership: responsible for driving own results
· A deep commercial understanding of product related brand performance including research, measurement and reporting
· Working closely with our online, creative and expo/events team to ensure a joined-up approach to our marketing
· Seek out trends, opportunities and challenges in the GNSS Simulation sector
So, if you are well organised with a logical approach, the ability to prioritise accordingly, thorough and persistent with great attention to detail and accuracy and able to take responsibility for your own actions and decisions all whilst being friendly and enthusiastic then we want to hear with you.
If you’re successful we will expect lots of commitment and pride from you but in return you will be rewarded with – full training, 25 days a year holiday, profit related bonus, Vitality health care, an attractive pension scheme and a chance to buy shares in the company.