Our client produces over 3,000 aseptically compounded injectable pharmaceutical products each day for hospitals and patients across the UK who are fighting cancer, living with chronic disease or in need of pain relief. Through their scientific and technology capabilities, the team continuously develops new and innovative methods to improve their products and services.
They are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager to support the delivery of this exceptional service. The successful candidate should be CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified and should be a self-starter with at least 3 years’ experience working in management accounting within a fast-paced finance department. Candidates will have a high level of excel proficiency along with hands-on experience of implementing an ERP accounting system, ideally Microsoft Dynamics (NAV). Furthermore, candidates should have exceptional communication skills along with good attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop NAV to improve financial management/control and efficiency of transaction processing, specifically in relation to customer billing and inventory management
- Manage the upgrade of NAV with a view to extracting optimal benefits for the business
- Full responsibility for the timely production of the monthly management accounts for the company and provision of clear and insightful analysis of financial performance in the Exec Report
- Full responsibility for the integrity of the balance sheet
- Control the drug rebate process to ensure all rebates are claimed and accounted for
- In collaboration with the CFO prepare forecasts and budgets over a 3-year time horizon
- Oversee the management of the stocktakes, including reconciliations and investigations
- Support the timely production of the statutory accounts
- Develop the Systems Accountant and the Assistant Management Accountant
- Other ad hoc tasks as required by the CFO or MD
Rewards & Benefits include:
- Competitive Salary (dependent on experience, knowledge & skills)
- Company bonus scheme
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday, increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with a CV and cover letter, including your salary expectations and the qualities and experience you could bring to the role.
Closing date for completed applications is 3rd April 2019. Interviews will take place on 12th April 2019. You will be contacted by 5th April 2019 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.