Accounts Senior/Manager - Datchet
AJ Chambers are working with a well-established firm of chartered accountants based in Datchet, who are looking for an Accounts Senior/Manager. The firm offer accounts, tax VAT, payroll and bookkeeping services for their clients.
- Take a genuine interest in our clients and have a desire to put them first.
- Use their initiative, possess time management skills and have the ability to adapt to changing conditions to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills to build and maintain working relationships with clients and other team members.
- Apply critical reasoning to provide insight into audit work and our clients.
- Be a team player that is motivated to help our clients.
- ACA or ACCA or CIPFA part and fully qualified staff would be desirable but also those qualified by experience
- Experience completing audit assignments, good IT skills, including Outlook, Excel, Word and accounting packages.
- Knowledge and experience of working with charities is desirable but not essential.
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and Auditing Standards
- Working knowledge of Pro-Audit and Digita products would be an advantage.
- Ability to manage your own time and meet deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation/ review of accounts
- VAT returns
- Supervision of junior staff.
- It is a very hands on role with lots of liaison with clients, so an outgoing personality is important, as is flexibility in terms of time worked and client requirements.
If you wish to apply for the above role, please apply directly or contact Jessica Hawes at AJ Chambers. If you do not wish to apply for this role but do posses some of the above qualities, then do get in touch.
Audit Senior/Manager - Datchet