- Stunning Beach front Location
- Friendly and professional team
- Excellent range of benefits
My client, a luxury hotel based in Newquay are seeking a Senior Reservationist to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a great team.
The Role: This will be a highly varied role; the Senior Reservationist is the main contact to manage guest expectations and dreams. If you are a great communicator, have excellent customer service skills, an outstanding personality and driven this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will be flexible and ensuring the highest standards of customer service and great guest is always delivered.
This role is permanent and a unique opportunity with a successful and expanding organisation. Professional development and the chance of long-term career prospects are also on offer for the right candidate
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Auditing bookings for hotels in the group
- Ensuring all guests receive a warm welcome and are treated to the highest standards
- Allocation of group bookings
- To achieve sales in line with company objectives
- To maintain exemplary billing systems and obtain all payments from customers in accordance with company policy
- To ensure a great working relationship with all other departments and communicate information to all levels throughout the hotel
- Process bookings, up selling, financial and reporting diligence
- Immaculate personal presentation and standards
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong Sales initiative
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Very good attention to detail
- The ability to Multi task
- Strong team player
- Audit Bookings (1 year)
- Hotel Reservations experienced
- Experience of working with reservation software
- Experience of working in a hospital environment
- Experience of working to targets
You will always be required to wear a uniform and be well presented. Holidays are not permitted between July and August, Bank Holidays and over the Christmas and New Year Period.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this role and would be interested in learning more, please submit your CV today.