Robert Half are currently partnering with a growing technology business who are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be joining at a truly exciting time, and as a member of the Revenue Finance team, you will play a pivotal and crucial part in supporting revenue assurance initiatives through analysis and testing of systems and data.
Key responsibilities include:
- Testing data analytics processes on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- Conducting data analysis and drawing insights from that data
- Raising any issues, you find and support on the resolution journey and investigating any variances you find
- Processing spreadsheet entries
- Monitoring the accuracy of billing data
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant degree (Finance, Business or Technology)
- You will have superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Should love problem solving
- You will resilient and innovative, questioning us on our current processes if you see a better way
- Should be extremely organised & able to structure your own day
- You will be part of a large team, so collaborating will be something that you really enjoy
- Good MS Excel skills
A progressive organisation in the technology industry who take pride in developing and investing in their employees based in Swindon who offer excellent training and genuine progression opportunities.
Salary & Benefits
This is a full-time permanent role earning up to £23,000 pa and an attractive benefits package including pension, on-site parking, life assurance and 25 days annual leave allowance plus bank holidays.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice