Robert Half are partnering with a Birmingham-based business is recruiting for a Management Accountant / Business Partner to join their head office team.
This is an exciting time for the business due to an extended period of organic growth. As a result, there is the requirement for a Newly Qualified commercial focused Management Accountant to act as "business partner" to internal stakeholders by providing commercial support.
This critical role within the finance function, will take the lead in providing accurate and timely management information and commercial support to senior management.
- Preparing financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, forecasts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Support service working with all departments and the management team.
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget.
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions.
- Analysis of financial performance.
- Contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts.
- Advising on ways of improving business performance.
- Communicating financial data to non-financial managers.
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of management accounting, reporting and commercial business support.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Experienced in developing relationships with key stakeholders.
Between £35,000 & £45,000 + package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice