Technical Trainers - with relocation to Middle East
Ten Live Group are working with a major education provider in Saudi Arabia to secure the best Technical Trainers for Eastern Province, Madinah and Jazan operations. We invite applications with experience in providing high quality teaching technical services for testing, inspection, certification, consultation and training to young adults.
Areas of focus and immediate requirements include:
- NDT (Non-Destructive Testing)
You MUST be qualified / experienced to the below minimum requirements to be considered:
- A degree in a relevant discipline but other degrees with a technical background may also be considered. Alternatively a craft qualification City & Guilds / BTEC combined with extensive vocational experience.
- A minimum of three years’ teaching experience, preferably in an adult environment.
- At least 3 years employed in industry
- ·Teaching qualifications Cert.Education / PGCE or relevant to the field
- Ideally Verifiers (V1) and Assessors (A1) qualifications.
- Native English speaker or must hold an IELTS certificate with a score of 6.5 with transferable IQAMA.
You will receive generous compensation within the market inclusive of benefits similar to:
- Basic salary - 198,000 SAR per annum +
- Allowances for accommodation and transport - 69,300 SAR +
- Total Package Approx. £50,000 GBP Per year +
- Medical, Visa, Relocation
- This is a 12 month contract on a single status visa. You should hold a transferable IQAMA if you are already in KSA.
Please note: Ten Live Group receive many applications for all positions. It is imperative that you make one application per position and only apply should you match the full criteria. Only candidates who are successful in the initial screen will be contacted.