Are you passionate about helping people transform their lives by supporting communities into self-employment, employment and training?
We're looking for an exceptional Project Assistant to provide administrative support to the Employment and Training Team covering a range of duties such as updating publicity materials, preparation of presentation materials, issuing letters, organising meetings and coding invoices.
Your other main duties will include: -
- Collating KPI data and provide information, as required
- Updating Community Investment database and run reports as requested
- Producing and maintaining accurate statistical information for returns and questionnaires
- Organising and attending, when required, project monitoring meetings for the Employment and Training team designated projects and to attend meetings and community events as may be required
Alongside good numeracy, communication and IT skills, you'll have relevant experience working in a similar role, ideally within a customer care environment. You'll have excellent planning and organisational skills and a methodical approach to your work. You'll also have experience of delivering high level administrative tasks within in a high pressured environment.
A flexible approach to work and the ability to carry our occasional weekend and evening work is vital to the success of this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your extensive skills and experience to really make a difference for people's lives.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment, with plenty of scope for your career advancement and salary progression.
Closing Date: Friday 22nd March 2019 at midday
Interviews will be held the week commencing 1st April 2019
For further details on this vacancy, and to apply, please visit our website via the button below.
Applicants must be able to regularly travel within the area.
This post is subject to a Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.
A charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, will invest £150 million over 10 years to deliver one of the largest social investment programmes in the country. Clarion Futures will:
- Support 4,000 people into work and training
- Provide 250 high quality apprenticeships
- Give 3,000 residents free debt advice and provide over 2,000 affordable loans to residents
- Assist 15,000 young people to make a better start in life.
Clarion Futures is part of Clarion Housing Group, which also comprises the country's largest housing association, a property development company and a repairs and maintenance service.
Transforming lives and communities.