Field Service Engineer

Recruiter
Elite Recruitment Solutions
Location
Berkshire
Posted
23 Mar 2019
Closes
31 Mar 2019
Sector
Engineering
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Slough Based – Reading to London Patch

£27,000 to £30,000 + Voluntary Overtime (Paid at time and half) + Holiday + Van + Pension

Field Service Engineer required for a well-established company within the materials handling and access equipment industry. The company offer long term job security and training with an internal trainer.

The role will be suited to multi skilled technicians/engineers from maintenance/service engineering backgrounds. You must have strong working knowledge of diesel engines and be from a mobile machinery/vehicle based background. Those from industries including general automotive vehicle technicians, HGV, PSV, Construction machinery, Agricultural machinery, Mining machinery, ex forces engineers or similar will be applicable.

You will be responsible for carrying out maintenance and breakdown coverage on a range of materials handling equipment. 60% of the role will be reactive maintenance/breakdown, the remaining 40% be carrying out planned/preventative maintenance at client locations within your allocated geographical region (Reading to London territory).

The company have been established for nearly 40 years and continue to grow and expand. Originally a family owned business they have gone from strength to strength are now looking to grow this team by a further 5 Engineers. You can really increase your earnings through the voluntary overtime that is available.

The role:

* Carry out planned maintenance activities on materials handling machinery

* Reactive breakdown coverage within the allocated geographical area

* Complete comprehensive training to become fully competent on all machinery and equipment

The Person:

* A mechanically biased Field Service Engineer from a forklift, agricultural machinery, plant, materials handling or similar transferable background

* Looking to participate in extensive training

* Happy to work in customer facing role

Please contact Danny or Jess for more info

Similar jobs

Similar jobs