Working in care is extremely rewarding.
We have an exciting opportunity for Senior Support Workers and Support Workers to join our team and build long-lasting relationships with the people you care and support, working inclusively with their families/ friends and a wider network of support agencies. We aim to support our staff with building their skills and knowledge to offer the best Person Centred Care and Support for our Service Users.
No experience necessary as full training can be provided
£8.00 to £9.00 per hour dependant on experience and qualifications
What you can expect from us;
* Supportive and experienced team
* Flexible Hours
* A training programme to improve knowledge, skills and confidence of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism (Autism Spectrum Condition) and associated Mental Health Issues
What we expect from you;
* Empower individuals to lead as independent a life as is possible.
* Support individuals to access local community and participate in social activies
* Support to attend college or other occupation
* Support to maintain links with family and friends
* Support with Personal Care
* Support with Administering medication or promote self administering
We are looking for a dynamic team who will be committed to the service in which we provide!
Contact us to find out more or request an application pack by Clicking the Apply Now Button to send an email